Abigail is a dispute resolution lawyer based in Singapore. She focuses on commercial dispute resolution, antitrust law (merger controls and cartels) and employment law, as well as contentious insolvency.
She has experience acting for clients in Singapore court proceedings, before specialist regulatory tribunals such as the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore, and the Competition Commission of Singapore, as well as in international arbitration.
In addition, she regularly advises clients in confidential matters relating to competition law compliance, intellectual property registration and enforcement and data protection.
- Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore, 2021
- Bachelor of Laws, National University of Singapore
- Awarded the Outstanding Undergraduate Researcher Prize 2021
- Awarded the Student Life Award for Mooting
Memberships and activities
- Member, The Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law